Our tan range has been created to give you a picture perfect finish that’s right for you. Whether you are looking for a light natural tan, golden glow or ultra dark tan we have every option under the sun, so you can choose your desired skin finish. Then you can customise the depth of colour by deciding when you shower.
Clients instantly love how our spray tan feels on their skin and of course the fabulous, deeper instant colour.
Our tan is non sticky and dries quickly.
Choose how dark you want to go
- Shower in
for a natural tan
- Shower in
for a dark tan
- Shower in
3 + hours
for a deep dark tan
Whether you would like a light, medium to dark shade, we have the perfect tan, and will assist you in your choice.
Tans look and last best when applied to well-prepared skins. Expect your tan to last 4-10 days depending on your skin type and how you care for it. For special events, book your tan application 1-2 days prior for the best outcome.
Spray Tan $40
BEFORE & AFTER SPRAY TAN CARE
Getting the most out of your spray tan means 2 things…
- Having the tan last a long time
- Having the tan fade well
To achieve these goals follow these tips…
Pre and Post tan tips!
- Book your tan to be applied 1-2 days before your event for the best results.
- If you have never used self tan products before we recommend a patch test 48 hours prior. We apply a small amount of the self tan product with a cotton bud to the inner crease of the elbow or behind the ear and leave to dry. If any contra-actions occur such as redness, swelling, inflammation or itching, avoid using the product as this is a positive reaction for sensitivity. If no reaction occurs then it is considered fine to proceed with the full body application.
- If you wax, please do so at least 48-72 hrs prior to your tan application.
- If you shave, please do so the night before your tan application, and apply a good quality hydrating moisturiser afterwards (remembering to wash this off before your tan appointment.
- Use a loofah or mitt to thoroughly exfoliate the skin prior to your tan appointment.
- Avoid applying moisturiser, lotions or body scrubs that leave an oily residue on the day of your appointment. These will act as an inhibitor to the tan and may negatively affect the final result.
- Bring dark coloured, light weight and loose clothing to wear after your tan to avoid marking light clothing, or rubbing the tan off, and to feel most comfortable. A strapless bra or bathing suit is recommended to protect rubbing in the shoulder area, especially if you are wearing a strapless dress to an upcoming event.
- The spray tan formula contains a makeup style bronzer as an application guide. This will wash off in your first and second shower. Don’t be concerned if the tan looks uneven after application, any excess bronzer will wash off when you shower, leaving an even tan.
- Leave the tan on for 1-8 hours to develop before showering, or overnight for the deepest, longest lasting colour.
- Remember to sleep on dark sheets to avoid marking bedding.
- Have light, cooler showers if you wish to maximise tan longevity.
- Moisturise daily to preserve the tan for the longest time.
- Wear SPF sunblock every day – self tan does not offer any sun protection.
- To help the tan fade evenly, exfoliate every 3 days with a tan-specific exfoliant.
- Use a tan remover mitt when you are ready to remove the tan, generally after 7-10 days.