LASH AND BROW TREATMENTS
Results in beautiful, well-defined lashes and brows, and a little more free time in the morning.
We use premium long lasting professional tints for our eyelash and eyebrow colouring and conditioning, and carry a wide range of colour options.
Our therapists will guide your colour selection and processing time. We take your safety very seriously.
Beauty services performed near the eyes carry additional risks and have an elevated level of care.
We offer standard tinting as well as Henna.
Henna tinting “stains” the skin and sets to a powder like matte finish that can last up to 6 weeks depending on the skin type.
This treatment is vegan friendly and all natural. Henna adds definition where hairs are sparse or non-existent. No peroxides or preservatives. If you have never had a henna tint before, we do offer a complimentary Test Patch service which can be completed 24 hours prior to minimise risk of allergic reaction to the dyes.
Brow Makeover $60
Brow Tint $20
Lash Tint $25
Eye Trio $50
Henna Brow Sculpt & Tint $50
Brow wax $20
Our lash lift treatment can define, curl and enhance your natural lashes for up to 10 weeks, in one simple appointment.
With a Lash Lift you can enjoy beautifully lifted lashes that open the eye and enhance the length and shape of your lashes, safely and semi-permanently (8-10 weeks).
During your appointment your therapist will choose the correct silicone pad size required, taking into account the length of your natural lashes, and the amount of lift required.
We combine a Lash Lift with a Lash Tint for the ultimate lash treatment to truly make the most of what you have.
Lash Lift & Tint $75
Lash Lift Pre treatment advice
- Don’t wear eye make up to your appointment.
- Remove contact lenses.
- Tell your Therapist if you have any eye infections or irritation because we will need to wait until after the problem has cleared to perform the treatment.
Add definition to your face, give the eyes a ‘lift’, and roll out of bed looking amazing. Semi-permanent eyelash extensions create fuller, longer, more glamorous looking lashes, that are smudge-proof and waterproof, and allow your lashes to look their fullest without any mascara required. We offer Classic (1 on 1) lash extensions extensions on each lash for the ultimate in natural glamour.
At Dollhouse Beauty Parlor, it is our policy to ensure all lash extensions are styled to look beautifully natural and maintain the health of your natural lashes.
Delicate synthetic lashes, custom matched to your own natural curl and thickness, are grafted with specialised glue on to each individual natural eyelash on a hair-by-hair basis. The size of your eyelid, you natural lash shape and condition of your lashes will determine, to some extent, how many lashes can be applied and the speed at which they can be applied. The relaxing process involves laying down with eyes closed for 1-2 hours.
Lash extensions fall out when your natural lashes fall, which happens naturally at a rate of a few per day for each eye. Touch ups or refills are required every 2 to 3 weeks in order to replenish the fallen lashes and keep them looking full. Refills take approximately 1 hour and time will be taken for any required lash maintenance. The better your home care routine, the more time we have to apply lashes at your appointment (versus time spent cleaning lashes).
Your home care will affect how long your lashes last, and it is important to follow your therapists instructions, and especially to avoid the use of traditional mascara or oil-containing makeup or removers which will dissolve the lash adhesive. See Before and Aftercare advice and home care below.
Lash Extensions $125
LASH EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL REMOVAL
Lash extensions are removed using a special adhesive-dissolving paste whilst laying down with eyes closed. Please do not try and remove lashes yourself at home; you may risk temporarily or permanently damaging your lashes or hair follicles, which will affect future growth.
PRE AND POST CARE FOR LASH EXTENSIONS
Lashes need care to protect your investment. It is necessary to avoid or modify some products and processes as they will loosen the adhesive bond of the extension, spoil the effect and/or shorten the life of your lashes.
- Please remove all eye makeup prior to your first full set appointment so that we can spend more time applying lashes, rather than cleaning them. This also improves the bond and longevity of your full set.
- An eyelash tint will be required for fair lashes as the natural lashes will still be visible post-extensions. Please tint the lashes at least 48 hours prior to avoid interaction with the lash extension adhesive.
- For the first 24 hours avoid getting the lashes wet to allow the glue to completely cure and dry.
- Be gentle and avoid rubbing your eyes and do not pick and play with your lashes.
- Resist the temptation to touch or pull at your new lashes as this may pull out your own natural lashes.
- When drying your face do not “rub” it, instead blot your face and apply a gently pressure to your closed eyes then allow the extensions to dry naturally. Don’t try to dry them with a towel or hair dryer.
- Generally, waterproof mascara, oil-based mascaras and eyeliners, and oil-containing cleansers will weaken the bond of the lash extensions. Use our gentle eye make-up remover and remover brush for makeup removal. Always remove eye shadow in a side and upward movement, not down onto the eyelash extensions. Wiping down towards the lashes will cause a build up of makeup on the lashes and may lessen the life of them.
- Do not perm, tint or curl the extensions using a clamp or heated eyelash curler.
- Avoid wearing mascara unless necessary as this will lessen the life of your extensions.
- Do not use eye make-up remover that contains any type of oil product, such as petroleum.
- Avoid oily or waterproof eye liner pencils or eye makeup. We recommend liquid/gel liners over oily/waxy pencils.
- Do keep the eye area clean. This is very important. Some ladies love their lashes so much they don’t even want to get them wet at all. Avoiding proper hygiene can result in an eye infection whether wearing eyelash extensions or not.
- Try and sleep on your back to avoid crushing your extensions in the pillow.
The golden rule for wearing eyelash extensions is the less you touch them the longer they will last. However, it is important to keep the eye area clean.